Shipping Policy and Exclusions:
• Free shipping applies to a $99 minimum order
• Extra shipping charges for Haz-Mat, oversized, or heavy items will be applied during checkout.
• Orders under $99 will incur a $5 flat rate shipping charge.
• Any orders eligible for free shipping will be shipped standard delivery, and will arrive within 3-7 business days.
• Orders will be shipped via Fed Ex, USPS, or UPS.
• Shipments can be made to a PO Box but they can only be shipped via USPS.
• Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all US Territories may take 3-4 weeks to be delivered.
• Orders shipped to APO/FPO may take 6-8 weeks to be delivered.
• No international shipments.
• All ammunition, smokeless powder, and primers are considered hazardous and can only be shipped Fed Ex or UPS within the Continental US. Additional shipping fees will be applied during checkout. A physical street address is required for ammunition, smokeless power, and primer sales. PO boxes will not be accepted. Please know your local laws for restrictions on ammunition before placing an order.
• Firearms and ammo that are purchased in the same transaction will be shipped separately. The firearm will go to the desired FFL, and the ammo will be sent to you directly.
• Tracking information will be made available to you on every order after shipping of your order is confirmed. You may locate this by looking at your order status through our website.
• Shipping charges will not be refunded for returns unless an error has occurred on our part while shipping your order.
Absolutely no returns will be accepted on ammunition, smokeless powder, and primer purchases due to safety reasons.
You MUST be over the age of 18 to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and over 21 to purchase pistol ammunition.
60-Day Return Policy:
• We encourage you to call us at 717-653-5524 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning an item you purchased online. In many cases, we can remedy an issue over the phone.
• All product returns must be made within 60 days of purchase date. Any returns after 60 days of purchase date will be returned to customer unless prior return authorization was granted.
• In the unfortunate event that we make an error on your order or your product is defective, you will be provided a paid return label. A full refund will be processed to the original method of payment upon receipt of the returned item, or an exchange will be processed if requested.
• A 15% restocking fee will be applied to the return of a product that is not in original, unopened condition. There will be no restocking fee for items that are returned in original condition or if the item was defective upon receipt.
• Buyer will not be refunded original shipping and handling charges unless the item was defective upon receipt or the wrong item was shipped. The buyer is also responsible for return shipping fees unless the item was defective upon receipt or the wrong item was sent.
• For legal and safety reasons, no firearms, ammunition, primers, gunpowder, crossbows, compound bows, tree stands, mouth calls or safety harnesses can be returned.
• For sanitary reasons, no undergarments can be returned.
• For your convenience, we can accept returns at our retail store in Mount Joy, PA during normal store hours. All return policies apply and the original invoice must be presented to the store as well as the payment credit card that was used to for the online purchase.
Returns should be shipped to:
Kinsey’s Outdoors | Ecommerce Department | 1679 Steel Way Drive | Mount Joy, PA 17552