The firearm is in Good condition. Please refer to the pictures for further information.
- Model: Raptor, 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chokes: Mod
- Bore Condition: Good
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Capacity: 2 + 1
Based on the NRA Rating Guide
- NEW: Not previously sold at retail, in same condition as current factory production.
- PERFECT: Not factory new, but in new condition in every respect.
- EXCELLENT: New condition, used lightly, no noticeable marring of wood or metal, bluing close to perfect.
- VERY GOOD: In perfect working condition, no noticeable wear on working surfaces, no corrosion or pitting, only minor surface dents or scratches.
- GOOD: In safe working condition, minor wear on working surfaces, no broken parts, no corrosion or pitting that will interfere with proper functioning.
- FAIR: In safe working condition but well worn, perhaps requiring replacement of minor parts or adjustments which should be indicated in advertisement, no rust, but may have corrosion pits which do not render article unsafe or inoperable.
- POOR: Major and minor parts replaced; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated, wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken.
- We are not responsible for any items that are damaged in shipping. If you would like to purchase shipping insurance please let us know when you make your payment. Insurance is $1.00 for every $100.00 worth of insurance.
- We highly recommend the purchase of shipping insurance.
- All firearms must be shipped to a licensed Federal Firearms Dealer. Following purchase, FFL's can be emailed to us at email@example.com or faxed to us at 717-653-8410.
- 12 Gauge