The Revo® SX dropped over 2 ounces from the previous model taking lightweight design to the next level and reducing the weight by 25%. A more powerful D2 Gear System, the next generation of Duragear™, provides enhanced efficiency and precision when the water.
The upgraded X2- Cräftic™ alloy frame provides more advanced corrosion protection while the handle sideplate is constructed from weight reducing C6 carbon. A wider Infini II™ spool design improves casting performance and the legendary Carbon Matrix™ ensures smooth, consistent drag pressure when hooked into the hardest fighting fish.
- 9 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- X2- Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon handle sideplate provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- MagTrax™ brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability