2018 Bottom Feeder Frenzy
It's almost that time of year again! Kinsey's Outdoors Bottom Feeder Frenzy will be held the weekend of July 20th-July 21st. Be sure to visit our store, or call today to register! Registration fee will be $50 per team, max team size is 4 people.
Date and Time:
7 pm, July 20th through 7 am, July 21st 2018
Visit our store or call today to register! Registration fee is $50 per team. Max team size is 4 people. Please provide all team member names at registration.
LARGEST CATFISH POT- $20 per team
Weigh-in is at Riverfront Park in Marietta on July 21st at 7 am. Three fish limit per team- only bring your largest three fish to the weigh in. Only channel & flathead catfish are eligible for the weigh-in. Must be caught by rod & reel.
100% payout- top cumulative weight of 3 catfish will determine winner(s).
1st- 50% payout
2nd- 30% payout
3rd- 20% payout
*Largest catfish pot paid out in a Kinsey's Outdoors Gift Card. Place prizes are paid by check.
Rules & Regulations:
- All state & safety laws for boats & fishing must be obeyed at all times.
- All teams must meet at the Marietta Riverfront Park off of 441 and Vinegar Ferry Road. Trailering to another launch within the boundaries is allowed, but all team members must remain at Marietta Riverfront Park until kick-off at 7 pm. Any team that is not present by 7:15 pm will be disqualified. A Kinsey's representative will be at the park by 6 pm on Friday for Check In.
- Payment can be taken at the ramp in exact cash only.
- Contest boundaries are the Route 30 bridge to the Red Hill Dam on the Susquehanna river.
- All boats must stay at least 50ft away from anchored boats.
- All fish must be in good condition and alive to be eligible for weigh in (any dead fish will result in disqualification). All fish must be released after weigh-in.
- Fish must be brought to the designated weigh-in spot by tote, cooler, net, or hand. NO STRINGERS.
- Placing is decided by total weight. In the event of a tie, the team with the fewer number of fish will take the higher place. If there is still a tie after that, the team with the heaviest fish will take the higher place.
- Teams not at the weigh-in by 7 am sharp will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated & will result in disqualification. This includes fighting, arguing, offensive language directed at another person/team, or harassment of another team causing them to lose fishing time.
Any questions, please give us a call at the store during normal business hours (717) 653-5524.
Kinsey's Outdoors wishes the best of luck to all contestants! Thank you ahead of time for your participation, we are looking forward to seeing you there!